- TechDigital Corporation
- $107,040.00 -160,420.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
- Hands on Technical developer to implement, support and maintain the regulatory reporting applications and systems
- Engage in the entire software development lifecycle, including interacting with end users to elicit and convert requirements into technical solutions and interacting with end users to resolve support issues.
- Participate as part of a global team on large development projects within the Regulatory reporting space.
- Design, evaluate and recommend tools and technologies that the team should be using to help solve problems.
- Actively participate as a member of a global team on larger development projects and assume responsibilities of components of global projects, depending on need.
- Support the system with business users and communicate ideas clearly and concisely to non-technical users of the system.?
- Bachelor's degree (US or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years prior experience with application development
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Apache Spark, Hadoop / HDFS, Sybase IQ preferred.
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, c#, devops, matlab, php, python, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...