Digital Sales Operations Analyst
TEGNA is breaking the mold for how media companies operate. We have committed vast resources to transform our company through various initiatives including the launch of our new \"Over-the-Top\" advertising services business, Premion.
Premion (www.premionmedia.com) is leading the way at the local and regional level with advertisers and connecting them to premium, long form episodic content from over 125 network partners (e.g. Fox, Sling, Turner, Pluto, Xumo and more).
TEGNA seeks a Digital Sales Operations Analyst in New York, NY to support local and national campaign fulfillment for our OTT business, Premion. This position will report to our Sales Operations Manager.
This role will master all aspects of digital Ad Ops for the fulfillment team. In addition, this role will be responsible for reporting metrics on the Ad Ops fulfillment process and will be the primary process owner and point of contact. Most importantly, this role will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of Premion's sales standards to ensure operational fulfillment success.
This is an excellent career opportunity with a thriving team environment that meets both individual and team goals. Be a part of this exciting cutting-edge team at Premion!
* Develop and own reporting on Ad Ops campaign fulfillment status
* Responsible for daily reporting on campaign fulfillment to Ad Ops team and other key stakeholders
* Maintain integrity and reconcile data across all platforms
* Track and report national, regional, and local systemic sale trends
* Assist and develop sales and operational SLAs
* Assist in billing preparation including coordinating with Client Services, Ad Ops and the field teams
* Monitor monthly operation fulfillment team campaigns
* Liaise between Product and Ad Ops fulfillment teams to optimize the Ad Ops process through our platform/OMS build-out
* Provide Sales Operational Forecasting
* College degree with 3-5 years broadcast/cable/digital, technology, finance or operations experience
* CRM experience required and familiarity with Salesforce highly preferred
* Exceptional knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office products, in particular Excel and Power Point
* Experience with ad serving and reporting platforms
* Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, high pressured environment to meet strict deadlines
* Superior organizational skills - must be able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities with confidence, balance and vigor.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* OMS experience highly preferable
Premion (www.premionmedia.com,) a division of TEGNA, is a first-in-market advertising services platform that offers ad insertion to local and regional advertisers targeting viewers consuming premium long-form episodic content \"over-the-top,\" in one streamlined solution. Premion has rolled out nationwide with ability to deliver campaigns in single and multiple DMAs, leveraging Premion's Direct Sales team and TEGNA's sales force of more than 700 across the country, connecting its more than 28,000 local and regional advertising clients.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 49 television stations and two radio stations in 41 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 30 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA also delivers innovative and unparalleled solutions for advertisers through TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS). TMS is a one-stop shop that helps businesses thrive through an unmatched suite of services and solutions that reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information