- The Bridge of Central Mass
- Full-Time (Remote)
164 Marston Rd
Whitinsville, Massachusetts, United StatesCategory
Direct CareStarting Salary
The Employment Facilitator position supports people who have a developmental disability on the job. Employment Facilitators provide transportation and overall support and direction to people as they perform their job at employers in the local community. Employment Facilitators are required to be trained in Medication Administration and SOLVE, a passive restraint system. Paid training is provided.
- Facilitate the choosing, getting, and keeping of community employment or other meaningful occupation for each individual.
- Facilitate activities that develop of valued community roles and personal relationships
- Implement all procedures that ensure individual health, safety, and well being.
- Implement all prescribed medical protocols.
- Ensure the physical safety and cleanliness of the program
- Develop and implement all rehabilitation, recovery, and other service plans.
- Assist people to access, and/or provide, all needed transportation.
- Review and complete all required documentation.
- Communicate all pertinent information to all stakeholders.
- Participate in supervision, team and other related meetings.
- Provide flexible program coverage, transportation and support, based on need.
- Acquire and maintain all certifications.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
B.A. preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent and valid driver's license issued a minimum of 3 years ago with a clean driver history required.
PI111548747* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...