- The Bridge of Central Mass
- Full-Time (Remote)
164 Marston Rd
Whitinsville, Massachusetts, United StatesCategory
Direct CareStarting Salary
The Teaching Assistant position supports people with a developmental disability in a day program setting. Duties include running activities, going into the community, and assisting people with their activities of daily living, including personal hygiene.
- Implement activities that facilitate the development of valued roles and personal relationships in the community.
- Teach individuals served skills and create opportunities to learn through the use of supported routines.
- Assist individuals to perform daily routines.
- Implement all procedures that ensure the health, safety, and well being of individuals served.
- Implement all procedures that ensure physical safety and cleanliness of the program.
- Assist people to access, and/or provide, all needed transportation.
- Acquire and maintain all required certifications.
- Review and complete all required documentation.
- Communicate all pertinent information to all stakeholders.
- Participate in supervision, team, and other assigned meetings.
- Maintain all required certifications
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum of 2 years experience working with developmentally disabled individuals preferred. Valid Drivers license and be willing to transport individuals served in the community. Physical stamina and lifting required.
PI111548753* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...