- The Delta Companies
- $80,200.00 -103,520.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
116 E Main St
DATES NEEDED Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
POSITION DETAILS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- March - ongoing
- Full-time preferred but flexible
BENEFITS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Located: Just North of New London, CT
- Schedule: 7:00am to 3:30pm (no call)
- Setting: Inpatient Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and advanced practitioners on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing Awards. Visit for more about locum tenens staffing needs.
Associated topics: ambulatory, coronary, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychiatric, recovery, staff nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...