ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Limited ownership and responsibility to certain categorydepending.
* Supports in the development of woven and print designs by brand,but not limited to CAD software.
* Inputs prints and yarn dyes into CAD system and prints out in multiple colorways and various sizes.
* Assists in creating and maintaining seasonal color palettes.
* Maintains an organized project identification system.
* Develops printer maintenance skills as needed
* Assists in departmental maintenance (e.g., ordering supplies) as needed.
* Assists in the preparation of artwork package for production readystandards; uploading files for cross-functional review
* Adaptability to software and new technology upgrades
* Daily communication to cross-functional partners by email: strongcommunication skills required
1) Knowledge, skills& abilities:
* Basic working knowledge of computer aided design systems(NedGraphics software with a plus or related software experience) a plus;Illustrator; Photoshop
* Basic understanding of print and textile design.
* Basic PC environment knowledge required.
* Good organizational and communication skills.
2) Minimum educational level:
* College level coursework in computer aided design or equivalentexperience.
* 2-4 years CAD or related computer experience.
* NedGraphics experience isstrongly preferred.