New Graduates Welcome!
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Monitoring Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident s personal hygiene.
- Prepping of meal trays and reporting food / fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & distributing nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & maintaining the Residents space to be clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Keeping Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must be able to work as a team player
- Must meet the requirements of the Department of Health
We offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
The Grand Story:
Combining beautiful residences with modern amenities, The Grand Healthcare System provides a range of accommodations that go above and beyond your expectations. Our soft linens and cozy furnishings are just a small part of what makes our unique all-inclusive health facilities a preferred destination for high quality healthcare.
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, assistant cna, bilingual, clinical nurse, cns, family medicine, midwife, neighborcare, np, prac