The Grand Healthcare at Mohawk Valley in Ilion, NY is looking for candidates for our January CNA Class. Our 6 week long program will give you the skills your need to be a successful Certified Nursing Assistant, and we will offer you a position as soon as the course is completed.
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
If interested, please come into the facility to fill out a paper application!
CNA Duties Include:
- Monitoring Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Residents personal hygiene.
- Prepping of meal trays and reporting food / fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & distributing nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & maintaining the Residents space to be clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Keeping Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must be able to work as a team player
- Must meet the requirements of the Department of Health
We offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, arnp c, assessments, gerontological nurse practitioner, locum, neighborcare, nurse specialist, prac, rnp, spanish