- The Judge Group
- $96,150.00 -135,490.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
We are currently seeking a Jersey City based Applications Support Engineer to work with a global investment bank specialized in wealth management solutions. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States- however, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time. Additionally, all unsolicited third-party vendor resumes will be immediately discarded.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or send an email with your name, resume, and job ID number #587346 in the subject line to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
- 5 years experience in an Application support, Technology support or in a Service Delivery role particularly in the financial sector is preferred.
- Strong trouble shooting skills, technical skills especially in the use of SQL
- Private Bank, Private Wealth Management experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the Firm, extensive experience within the front-office space
- Exemplary customer service, organizational and disciplined time management skills that render positive results
- Highly disciplined, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities with an extreme level of detail, accuracy, confidentiality, diplomacy, and initiative
- Customer focused and service oriented, with a proactive customer approach
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective customer and peer relationships
- Detail oriented with superior written, verbal, and problem solving skills
- Good command of the English language. Fluency in second world language is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, demonstrate a responsible work ethic, high level of professionalism and sound judgment
- Ability to apply business knowledge to new situations
- Strong capacity for operating under pressure in a flexible, dynamic environment where creative and strategic thinking is required
- Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts
- Delivering high quality service to Global Wealth Management front office, middle office, operations and technology employees
- Providing support on the suite of Client Onboarding applications, Client Services & Operations applications or Investment applications
- Using your knowledge and exemplary customer service skills to resolve email and phone inquirie
- Trouble shooting issues using basic technology skills (reading logs, basic sql) and working closely with Level 2 and 3 system-facing teams to manage resolution of application issues.
- Documenting all inquiries, troubleshooting steps and resolutions
- Ensuring the accurate and timely escalation and resolution of all inquiries
- Working with the business, technology, and operations to manage competing priorities
- Communicate effectively with team and stakeholders to gain shared understanding of strategic requirements
- Liaising with Technology project managers/business Contract Analysts on assigned topics to understand technology, conduct knowledge transfer sessions, and ensure team knowledge is current
- Creating/updating knowledge documents and reviewing with team during formal knowledge sharing sessions
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...