Java Developer (Latrobe)
Compensation: $95,660.00 - $139,760.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Our client is currently seeking a Java Developer in the Pittsburgh PA This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Strong programming skills in any or all of (C#, Java, C++, Python), with solid background in algorithm, data structure, and ability to present a solution through coding 2 to 5 years of experience in highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Good communication skills Willing to pick up any kind of programming language unfamiliar with Willing to use any kind of software and language to meet the research needs
- Strong OOP and software development pattern skills Strong problem-solving skills The following qualifications are preferred, not required:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Machine Learning Knowledge and hands-on experience with Image Processing Knowledge and hands-on experience with building a product or software end to end Knowledge and hands-on experience with Enterprise Architecture Knowledge and hands-on experience with networking Knowledge and hands-on experience with cloud solution Knowledge and hands-on experience with network or software security
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at - provided by Dice
Associated topics: .net, application, c#, developer, devops, matlab, perl, software development engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...