- The Judge Group
- $62,250.00 -98,340.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
209 E 4th St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our client is currently seeking a RN Clinical Coordinator This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Works with Administrators on developing optimal staffing and patient schedules.
- Implements and ensures compliance with all organization standards, guidelines, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Works with the Facility Administrator to maintain chronological, thorough, and appropriate documentation in the patient record.
- Assists the Facility Administrator with necessary Corrective Action Plan development, implementation and follow up as required.
- Serves as a resource/subject matter expert for patient needs and issues, staff education and in-service sessions as necessary, working closely with the Educators.
- Current nursing license in the applicable state.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- Meet CMS minimum requirement of 12 months experience in providing nursing care, including 3 months experience in providing care to patients on maintenance dialysis.
Associated topics: bsn, care, ccu, hospice, intensive care, intensive care unit, mhb, psychatric, recovery, staff nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.