- The Judge Group
- $107,040.00 -160,420.00/year*
18 Brentwood Ct
Bernards, NJ Description:
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
- Guiding the team(s) and the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team(s) on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Guiding the team(s) on self-organizing to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team(s) and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, SAFe Agilest or Practitioner)
- 5 years of experience in a Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II, SPCT 4++)
- Knowledge of other agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: algorithm, back end, c++, developer, java, python, sde, software developer, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...