Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
* Operates multiple-call telephone switchboard console and routes calls to the appropriate person or location within the corporate office and external.
* Exercises discretion and interpretive judgment in frequent and sometimes stressful contacts with callers.
* Greets customers, vendors, job applicants, employees from other locations and other visitors with high degree of professionalism and courtesy.
* Answering incoming calls and directing those calls to the proper parties. Calls must be answered in three rings or less. Mails out company information as requested.
* Prepares and arranges for courier delivery.
* Sends and receives faxes.
* Receive mail at mail room from U.S. letter carrier, U.P.S. carrier, etc., and sign for registered or certified letters, U.P.S. packages and FedEx.
* Read labels and addresses and sort incoming mail and supplies for delivery to appropriate tenants within the building, offices or individuals.
* Physically distribute mail and Courier packages by cart, dolly or hand truck to tenants throughout the building.
* Make timely collection of outgoing mail (letters, parcels, U.S. Postal, interdepartmental), using cart or, for larger items hand truck or dolly.
* Deliver boxes of paper to copy areas.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED required; Associate's degree preferred.
* Strong work ethic; diplomatic; team- and service-oriented; builds strong working relationships.
* Exhibits verbal communication and phone skills. Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude. Proven ability to remain calm under pressure; resilient.
* Sound judgment and problem-solving ability. Able to appropriately handle confidential and highly sensitive material.
* Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
* Assertive and resourceful; motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative without direction.
* Lifting up to 50 lbs.
* Attention to detail.
WATCH Where Service Matters: