Compensation: $69,020.00 - $105,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Administrative support occupations, n.e.c.
501 Southern Blvd
Bronx, NY, USA
Act as receptionist which includes greeting clients, announcing clients to workers, manage flow of traffic,
direct visitors, clients and guests to proper rooms.
* Answer telephones, notify staff members of calls, and take appropriate and accurate messages.
* Maintain visiting rooms and assist with set up of rooms
* Keep visitors and field logs.
* Notify appropriate staff in response to emergency situation in the waiting area.
* Keep Family Visiting Weekly Calendar and make necessary revisions when received from workers
* Process incoming/outgoing mail, distribute mail to appropriate parties
* Assist with preparation of PTC/KEEP groups and program events including purchasing food
* Assist with Petty Cash
* Assist with entering check requests into Reqlogic
* Assist with entering discharge grants/receipts into Reqlogic
* Assist with entering Case Action Forms into Evolv as well as worker changes
* Process initial clothing requests in absence of PAM and Secretary II
* Distribution on metro cards for clients and keep a distribution log
* Other administrative tasks as assigned by Sr. Program Admin Manager / AVP for Brooklyn & Staten Island
* Regular and punctual time and attendance, and adherence to The Foundlings and your departments
specific time and attendance policies and protocol.
* Consistent demonstrated commitment to The Foundlings BHAG, mission, vision and values (Compassion,
Dignity, Family and Community, Diversity, Excellence).
* Adherence to The Foundlings employee policies, Code of Conduct and applicable rules, laws, regulations
or bargaining agreements
* Any other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned.
HS Graduate or Equivalent or better
**Preferred**clerical, office tasks and customer service
*Posted:* November 23, 2019
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...