- The Staffing Resource Group
- $32,750.00 -47,810.00/year*
18 Brentwood Ct
Lead Trainer: SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
Environment: This client manufactures thousands of pharmaceutical, biologic, consumer health and beauty products utilizing superior and innovative drug delivery technologies to improve their value to patients and consumers. Our customer believes in a Patient First culture putting patients at the center of their work to ensure the safety, reliable supply and optimal performance of our products. Isn t this the type of company you want to work for?Job Scope: Responsible for the development, management and organization of employee training to assure that employees and managers are properly able to perform their assigned duties and that training systems are maintained to meet cGMP requirements, and ultimately lead to the success of the business unit.
- Title: Lead Trainer
- Location: Somerset, NJ
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: Monday-Friday; 8:00 am 5:00 pm
- Salary: $25.00-$31.00 hour paid weekly with benefits options
- Employment Type: Contract 12 months with possible extension or conversion
Requirements & Skills Needed:
- Work closely with management to identify training needs and requirements and implement technical and management development training programs to support business unit objectives
- Design and develop training materials, manage trainer certification and training effectiveness evaluation systems
- Ensure that the required technical, developmental and regulatory training is implemented to achieve compliance, business objectives and development of employees
- Review SOPs, cGMP, product related technical information, protocols etc. to ensure technical training materials developed are current and in compliance with regulatory agencies and company procedures
- Establish and manage training documentation system(s) to ensure employees including temporary and contracted personnel training records are current and in compliance
- Keep abreast of training and equipment options and technology changes; provides proper consulting information to ensure training effectiveness
- Develop and implement training initiatives, assess progress and focus on the continuous improvement on training materials, programs and processes.
- Work with and evaluate the quality and effectiveness of employees who provide training
- Apply adult learning concepts to lead and participate in on-going training mechanisms (print, web, CD, audio, video and distance)
- Effectively communicate to all departments the requirements for training and provide follow-up
- Provide direct support for customer/regulatory audits and responses to those audits
- Oversee New Employee Orientation
- Oversee Training Department personnel
- Manage all activities of the Training Department including the tracking projects and initiatives
- Develop new procedures and revise existing procedures as required.
- Report project status and site trends to senior management
- comply with health, safety & environmental responsibilities for the position
- Other duties assigned
EOE/ADALead Trainer, New Hire Orientation, Employee Orientation, cGMP, GMP, FDA, Pharmaceutical
- BS/BA in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biology or related discipline
- 5 years pharmaceutical Quality experience
- Strong analytical technical skills and oral/communication skills a must. Ability to develop training programs and strategies
- Auditing experience is desirable
- Must demonstrate organizational skills
- Able to interact with personnel at all levels from a variety of disciplines and be knowledgeable in cGMPs
- Superior customer service orientation with strong follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
- Advanced PC skills, knowledge of company specific software packages
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task under strict deadlines
- Must have experience with ComplianceWire
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including innovative and creative solutions
- Well organized and detail oriented with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
Associated topics: antibody, biopharma, dietician, food, histotechnologist, injury, kinesiology, pharmaceutical, pharmacometrics, physiology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...