The Project Manager will be responsible for overall initiative management including scheduling and workflow across Marketing Department disciplines for all integrated marketing projects. This individual will supervise the coordinator to ensure their day-to-day tasks are met and that they have the support necessary to succeed in their roles.
The Project Manager will create and distribute 360 integrated project schedules for all marketing initiatives from concept through final asset delivery. This individual will oversee the timely coordination of efforts for all cross-functional Marketing teams in response to project briefs issued by Brand Management, PR and Digital; evaluate scope of each project requested to determine schedule guidelines. S/he will manage and monitor all process steps by collaborating with task owners to ensure project deadlines are met. S/he will manage all issues and eliminate obstables that can affect the final delivery deadline of projects. S/he will initiate meetings with colleagues to troubleshoot issues if necessary.
This individual will be responsible for regional polling for global print projects. S/he will prepare weekly status report and hot sheets for all active projects and maintain master project list.
This individual will be responsible for all internal communications and day-to-day deliverable management for each project. S/he will communicate directly with regional teams for sharing project schedules and providing regular updates. In addition, s/he will traffic project creative/assets and field questions, as needed.
S/he will manage and develop the Project Coordinator by providing coaching and the identification of process improvements. S/he will manage the performance, ongoing feedback, and development of direct reports. Lastly, s/he will provide support if any problems, issues, questions, or concerns arise.
* The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management. Managerial experience required.
* Strong leadership and management skills.
* Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals cross-functionally at all levels.
* Must have proven experience with budgets and financial aspects of business.
* Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
* International experience preferred.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment.
* Ability to be flexible.
* Possess knowledge of traditional creative, social activations and digital deliverables, capabilities and processes, a plus.
* Project Management certification, a plus.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task