- Total Mechanical Systems
- $57,180.00 -85,030.00/year*
116 E Main St
Total Mechanical Systems is offering TOP PAY and so many awesome benefits for experienced, licensed Electricians.
We want you to be part of an award-winning team you that you can be proud of... because when you're proud of where you work, that carries over into everything you do. Aside from being a part of making TMS the most successful home services company in the state, we want you to look forward to coming to work each and every day and to be invested in the process and outcome of every project you take on and customer you meet.
We are proud to offer the TOTAL package to ALL of our employees! This includes:
* Paid Vacation days because we understand that everyone needs and deserves a break with all of the hard work our employees put in day in and day out, they've earned it!
* 6 paid holidays each year because you shouldn't ever have to miss out on celebrating these special occasions each year with family and friends.
* 401k Retirement Plan with company matches because we want to support your long term plan to put your time in with us and then be able to retire very comfortably.
* Employee Health Insurance including dental and vision because your health is everything and at the end of the day, we want you to be healthy and always taking care of yourself and making yourself a priority.
* Life Insurance because we always want to help you to be prepared for everything life throws your way.
* Brand spanking new trucks, with built in navigation and its very own gas card, because new, efficient vehicles and helping you get to every job as quickly and safely as possible is so very important to us.
* The opportunity to work all throughout the great state of Connecticut!
* Technical training, sales training and management training because we believe in investing in you and both your personal and professional growth. We want you to become everything you want to be and we'll do everything we can to help you get there.
* A fun state of the art, motivating work environment and who wouldn't want that?! We're all a team here and support one another every step of the way regardless of the position we hold.
* iPad with software for service tickets, so no handwriting - there's that efficiency again!
* Company supplied smart phone... communication is key!
* Monthly reviews contest to earn cash gift cards because who doesn't like to earn extra money just for having a customer post a review for all to see that they love the job you did for them???
* Company provided uniforms with paid laundry service so that's one less thing you have to worry about.
* Employee discounts on all company provided services because we know there may come a time you need some work done by one of our other divisions.
* FREE gym membership like we said, we take your health and wellness very seriously!
* Free checking account and employee discount program... this is a perks at work program which provides discounts on everything from flights and hotels to movie tickets and shopping.
* Having the PRIDE of doing things the right way, not just the easy way.
When you come on board at TMS, we want you to be here for the long haul. We always strive to keep our customers for life and we want the same for all of our employees. You're part of the team and the only way we win is if the team works and sticks together. And having you join the TMS family is already one awesome win in our book!
Want to be our next 5-Star Electrician? Here's what we need from you:
* At least 2 years of experience working in the field
* Minimum E2/E1 license preferred
* Clean driving record as required by company insurance carrier
* Clean criminal record as required by state laws for home service companies
* A good grasp of mathematical concepts to help understand electrical and HVAC designs and systems
* Must be able to carry out instructions with or without supervision
* Ability to operate all tools and equipment safely
* Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and follow written and verbal instructions
* Great interpersonal skills with all types of customers
* Willingness to learn and looking for a long term career with TMS, not just a job
* A positive attitude and excitement to be part of our TMS team!!!
Submit your resume and apply today!!!
Associated topics: alarm, capacitor, device, electricista, journeyman electrician, meter, solder, transformer, voltage, wire
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...