The Clean Team Member (CT) contributes to TSI's success by providing a safe and clean environment for the members. The Clean Team role achieves success through embodying our core competencies (Create the TSI Environment, Build a High Performing Team, Achieve Measurable Results).
Create the TSI Environment
Models the core attributes of a successful employee with the utmost integrity, lives the mission and empowers others to do the same; focused on building meaningful relationships with members, their kids and team members.
* Modeling and promoting the 5 Clubhouse Rules. * Role modeling compliance with all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to, attendance, dress code, time-keeping and code of conduct policies. * Meeting and greeting members.
Build a High Performing Team
Actively facilitates self and team member development; constantly seeking new ways to build skills and competency; elevates the brand experience.
* Maintaining cleanliness of the locker room, building exterior, parking lots, entrance, hallways, staircases, exercise area, studios, courts, babysitting room, pools and offices. * Addressing maintenance/equipment issues at point of contact or escalating concerns to General Manager as needed. * Ensure all supplies such as towels, shampoo, tissues and sanitizer are fully stocked for member use. * Ensuring all MSDS materials are up to date. * Ensuring that all safety standards are upheld by wearing protective gear when necessary, using products and tools correctly and following all guidelines concerning mixing potentially hazardous chemicals.
Achieve Measurable Results
Meets and exceeds company goals and metrics surrounding employees and members; never satisfied with the status quo.
* Actively cleaning facility while ensuring not to interrupt workouts; giving members the impression that they are the first users of the day. * Using supplies efficiently to minimize waste and assisting club team with inventory mgmt. * Proactively identifying slipping and tripping hazards.
Required Skills and Experience
* Physical demands include ability to walk through all areas of clubs, climbing stairs (where applicable), and bending and lifting (e.g., picking up towels, restacking of weights, moving of equipment as necessary).
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.