The Squash Instructor provides individual and group Squash lessons and keeps customer service at its highest level for members and guests.
The Squash Instructor role achieves success through embodying our core competencies (Create the TSI Environment, Build a High Performing Team, Achieve Measurable Results).
Create the TSI Environment
Models the core attributes of a successful employee with the utmost integrity, lives the mission and empowers others to do the same; focused on building meaningful relationships with members, their kids and team members.
* Modeling and promoting the Clubhouse Rules.
* Adhering to all TSI policies and procedures including, but not limited to timeliness, codes of conduct, dress and timekeeping.
* Lead by example maintaining a positive attitude and fun atmosphere while overseeing participants.
Build a High Performing Team
Actively facilitates self and team member development; constantly seeking new ways to build skills and competency; elevates the brand experience.
* Instructing both private and group Squash lessons.
* Responding to member inquiries in a timely manner.
* Keeping accurate records and schedules.
* Assisting with maintenance of court and Squash facility.
* Assisting GM with day to day club management including (but not limited to) club walkthroughs, scheduling, billing and AR calls and facilities management.
* Partnering with GM/CSM to execute action plans that effectively address member feedback.
* Escalating issues and conveying information to club mgmt team as required.
Achieve Measurable Results
Meets and exceeds company goals and metrics surrounding employees and members; never satisfied with the status quo.
* Providing specific coaching to participants to expand skills and elevate their game.
* Proudly supporting the training of other squash instructors.
* Participating in community and charity events as necessary
Required Skills and Experience
* Overall positive attitude.
* Excellent communication skills.
* At least 1 year experience in squash instruction.
* Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach for an extended period of time.
* Ability to bend at waist and perform repetitive foot and hand action.
* Good hand/eye/foot coordination required.
* Must be able to demonstrate sports specific skills.
* Florida Applicants Only:
* All Florida applicants applying to a role working with children must complete a background screening during the application process through DCF.
* Massachusetts Applicants Only:
* All Massachusetts applicants applying to a role working with children must complete a CORI/SORI background check during the application process.
* Philadelphia Applicants Only:
* All Philadelphia applicants applying to a role working with children must complete an additional background clearance.