TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job?
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-New York, NY (3 Park)Job Description:
TransPerfect is seeking outstanding and diverse candidates for the role of Press & Media Relations Liaison. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing communications to the media, including preparing articles, press kits, press releases, and other content initiatives. You will also cultivate and manages relationships with media reps.
As the ideal candidate you will demonstrate an ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.
If you have a sense of urgency, a passion for media, and a desire to help world renowned global business firm conduct business more effectively, TransPerfect could be the place for you. Ready to join the most enthusiastic and client-focused company in the industry? Drop us a line, we'd love to hear from you!
* Respond to press inquiries
* Gives official statements on behalf of a company with offices in more than 90 cities on six continents
* Develop creative pitches for media outlets and build strong relationships with journalists in relevant sectors
* Oversee daily monitoring of relevant news and compilation of daily media reports distributed to staff
* Independently prepare, edit, and finalize press materials including releases, media advisories, talking points, etc.
* Proactively identify media opportunities and appropriate reporters and news outlets
As a Press/Media Relations Specialist, you are a:
* Creative thinker - You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
* Hard worker - You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
* Innovator - You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
* Bachelor's or advanced degree in communications, journalism, public/media relations, or a related fields
* 3-6 years of experience in communications and public relations
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with crisis communications a plus
* Ability to generate ideas and implement solutions to complex problems in a fast-paced environment
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Associated topics: blogging, communication, content, correspondent, journalist, news, newspaper, newsperson, reporter, writing