TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job?
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-Houston, TX, US-New York, NY (3 Park), US-Washington, DC (700 6th)
TransPerfect Staffing Solutions seeks a bright and energetic Staffing Coordinator to join its growing team. As a Staffing Coordinator you will support our project management, recruiting and sales teams who work with contract to hire, and permanent staffing placements, as well as coordination of database management and new hire procedures.
* Responsible for onboarding paperwork
* Manage database and administrative tasks
* Coordinate new hire processes
As a Staffing Project Coordinator you are a:
* Creative thinker ? You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
* Hard worker ? You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
* Innovator ? You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
* Minimum Bachelor's degree
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Strong sense of urgency
* Ability to understand client needs and take active measures to solve problems
When high call volumes dictate that you need to staff additional call center agents, TransPerfect's specialty recruiting teams can provide hand-selected talent to meet your needs. Whether your needs are for full-time, part-time, seasonal, and/or contract engagements, and whether or not they include a language requirement, TransPerfect can help. With over 20 years' experience and an extensive network of thousands of linguists and interpreters, TransPerfect has unparalleled access to a qualified pool of candidates to supplement your internal human resources and recruiting efforts and ensure that you are never understaffed or overwhelmed.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.