- Travel Nurse Across America
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
21 Warren St
We're looking for Post Anesthesia Care Unit RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in [citSt]. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a PACU RN, you'll provide observation and care for post-op patients as they recover from surgical anesthesia. PACU Travel Nurses offer a crucial care step between surgery and recovery, and ensure that patients are monitored for any adverse reactions.
As a PACU Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
* Handle a broad range of patients from pediatrics to adults.
* Develop individualized care plans based on each patient's condition.
* Monitor critical patients for condition changes and report to the physician.
* Be responsible for determining when patients are recovered and ready to move to a room.
PACU Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty. RNs should be able to easily lift 20 pounds. Moving or lifting of patients may require lifting of up to 50 pounds at times. Because of the fast-paced environment, Post Anesthesia Care Unit RNs must possess good skills for coping with stress and be able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds.
All surgical procedures received in main PACU except open heart adult / peds
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, intensive, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychiatric, recovery, staff nurse, tcu, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.