TravelClick is seeking interns to participate in our 2019 Summer Program. As an intern, you will increase productivity and learn the core values that support our mission. Working closely with your mentors, you will gain invaluable exposure to and knowledge of the hospitality and technology product industries.
The 2019 Summer Internship Program will begin in June 2019, and applications will be reviewed in January 2019.
* Develop an understanding of TravelClick's structure, products, clients and processes
* Shadow manager in key meetings with leadership, clients and prospective clients
* Assist in the development of analyses and presentations for the Senior Leadership Team, Sales management and Product management
* Drive continued excitement in the marketplace and support sales by generating compelling client-facing content:
* Collect data on customer usage and analyze results
* Research TravelClick's competitors and arrange side-by-side comparisons of offerings
* Develop customer-facing sales material, including customer case studies, product sales deck and training material
* Increase efficiency of the sales organization by aiding in the development of customer segmentation analysis, prospect targeting and marketing campaigns
* Participate in brainstorming sessions about new product development
* High School Diploma required
* Bachelor's degree candidate. Graduation date from your program must be December 2019 or later
* Data driven and proficient in Excel (strong knowledge of VLOOKUP's, HLookups, and Pivot Tables)
* Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced result-oriented business environment
* Passionate about product innovation with strong entrepreneurial drive
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Previous record of achieving goals, under timelines, in a professional environment
* Self-starter; takes initiative and thoughtfully shares ideas
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
EEO Statement\"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.\"