Wendy's Hourly Restaurant Manager
Compensation: $35,900.00 - $57,530.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Wendy's quick service restaurant is looking for Managers to join our fun, energetic, and fast-paced team! As a Wendy's Manager, you'll enjoy the benefits of working in a fun environment with a flexible work schedule, monthly bonus potential, and Insurance benefits
The Wendy's Hourly Manager is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our guests in a pleasant and up-beat manner. Managers are expected to maintain a clean and neat appearance, must be punctual, reliable, and should follow all of Wendy's policies, procedures, and food safety regulations.
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- Willingness to work on your feet
- Neat, Clean, and Professional appearance
- Up-beat and engaging personality
- Able to lift 35lbs to waist level
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Exhibit a sense of urgency
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: assistant general manager, deli manager, director food and beverage, floor manager, grocery store manager, night shift manager, operations, operations manager, produce manager, restaurant operations
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...