- Tri National
- $48,530.00 -66,770.00/year*
116 E Main St
- Average $75,000 per year
- $6,000 sign-on bonus
- Generous home time; Home when you want, for as long as you need
- 100% no-touch freight; 95% drop and hook
- New equipment (2017 - 2019)
- Average 3,000 miles per week
- Paid orientation
- Monthly safety bonus + Annual pay increases
- Health, dental, vision, and short and long-term disability insurance
- AD&D and life insurance
- Matching 401k plan
- Vacation days
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must possess a valid Class A CDL license
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' current, verifiable over-the-road tractor-trailer driving experience
Who We Are
Tri-National's success is a result of one main, overlying factor - our people. With over 100 years of senior level management experience, there are very few challenges we have not experienced before. By viewing challenges as an opportunity, the TNi team uses a seasoned, professional approach to become a problem solver for our customers. Providing door-to-door service between Mexico, Canada, and the United States, TNi is considered a premier NAFTA transportation provider. Trading partners from all three countries count on us for flawless service, seven days a week. With headquarters in Earth City, MO, we can provide uninterrupted service connecting Mexico and Canada thru the central corridor of the United States. Along with the experienced staff, TNi operates late model tractors and trailers, both equipped with satellite tracking equipment. Customers can receive hourly updates on their loads 24 hours a day.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driver, class a truck, conductores clase a, hazardous material, over the road company, regional driver route, tanker, tanker truck driving
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...