Trilogy Health Services is looking for the BEST sales professional. If you are BEST in sales, have a desire to represent a service that makes a difference, we want to talk to you! We are seeking a driven, talented, results oriented sales leader to manage our sales and marketing for our local health campus. Through consultative sales, you will generate leads from referral sources to grow and maintain occupancy and sales goals. As a professional and polished sales leader, you will introduce our healthcare campus and exceptional service to residents and families.To be considered for this outstanding sales position:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Must have outside sales experience (preferably in a healthcare environment)
- the ability to build relationships, and a desire to succeed.
- Achievement is accomplished through strategic marketing, attendance at local events to generate sales and awareness, and relationship development.
- Frequent contact with healthcare providers and other referral sources, persuasion and the effective exchange of detailed information are essential to produce the desired sales results.
- Outstanding organizational skills are necessary.
- Experience working in a quota driven environment is a plus.
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Bachelors degree in Sales and Marketing or LPN/RN preferred
- Computer proficiency and ability to maintain sales database
- Proven sales experience with a verifiable good track record
- Passion and enjoyment working with senior population
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and some evenings
- Valid driver's license required
RiverOaks Health Campus
IndianaTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Michele (812) ###-####LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Innovative Training Programs
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, management, manager of sales, sales executive, sales leader, sales manager, supervisor, team leader, territory manager