The Senior Manager, Publisher Client Services will be responsible for working across functions to develop strategies, processes, and communication to help drive TripleLift Publishers' success. This is a unique opportunity to join a hyper growth company and be an instrumental contributor to accelerating its market growth. The successful candidate will have an experienced understanding of publisher monetization strategies, expertise in marketplace and industry trends, and operational experience in building, developing and managing Publisher partner management teams.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention. Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks. Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com.
* Work closely with the Supply team to drive adoption and enable success for key strategic publishing partners;
* Understand publisher's business objectives and provide consultative, intelligent solutions that unlock revenue opportunity;
* Develop trusted partnerships with key influencers across Publisher Ad Operations, Sales and Leadership teams to develop strategy, process, and tactics that drive client results
* Establish and achieve quarterly revenue goals and key operational results;
* Collaborate with TripleLift's Solutions, Product, Sales and Marketing teams to create foundational processes and find opportunities for innovation;
* Travel to client sites for regular strategic review meetings.
* Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Attributes
* Understanding of online advertising ecosystem, publisher monetization & market trends;
* Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally;
* Experience product consulting and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
* Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients and partners as well as internal departments;
* Proven track record of hitting aggressive goals in a highly competitive environment;
* Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
* Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
* Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
* Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
* Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
* Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
* Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
* Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Mathematics, or Sciences or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-3 years experience in Ad Tech preferably for an SSP, AdExchange / Network, or Ad Tech provider
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
* Amazing company culture
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* Equity options
* 401(k) program
* Snacks on snacks on snacks
* Yoga, massages, and meals
* Ongoing professional development
* Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
* Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
* Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
* Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
* Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
* Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
* AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
* Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.