Req ID: 168865
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution.
Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNN Business, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, and NCAA March Madness.
* Direct and maintain the sale of ignite sports services and properties.
* Direct accounts from proposal through post-analysis.
* Create and present proposals to secure business.
* Analyze and diagnose client needs and share analyses with all TBSI divisions to maximize revenue opportunities.
* Develop and maintain stable relationships with all internal stake holders.
* Responsible for daily supervision of the \"team,\" which includes assistants, etc.
* Be a positive team player and active role model for support staff and other AEs.
* Lead the development of strong client and agency relationships for applicable accounts.
* Develop creative ideas and solutions for business responsibilities.
* Direct comprehensive servicing and support for clients, etc.
* Maintain working knowledge of research products, Nielsen and MRI.
* Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
* 3-5 years of sales, proven track of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships.
* Strategic yet creative thinker and able to take concepts to reality.
* Strong written and verbal communications.
* Paid time off every year to volunteer
* Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
* 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
* 2018 Best Company for Dads
* An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
* Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protect