- Two Men And A Truck
- $38,555.00 -60,910.00/year*
901 Delaware St
Drivers / General Laborer
NOW HIRING FOR OUR BUSY SUMMER SEASON!
Pay range: $15 - $18 / hour + tips, bonuses, and incentives!
* DRIVERS (NON_CDL) START AT $15 - $18 PER HOUR + TIPS AND BONUSES! WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
* Not qualified to be a driver (non-CDL)? We are hiring for movers too!
* Flexible schedules - full-time, part-time and summer seasonal positions available. Want to stay with us past summer? We'd love to have you!
* 100% drug free workplace
* Must we willing to submit to pre-employment background check
* Valid drivers license required for driver applicants
WHAT WE OFFER
* Movers and drivers (non-CDL) have the opportunity to earn tips from customers + achievable performance bonus opportunities
* Pay increase opportunity after 60 days
* Flexible schedules - full-time, part-time and seasonal
* Family business! Locally owned and operated
* Make a positive first impression - smile, handshake, let the customer know what to expect
* Do a walkthrough of the area
* Communicate the game plan clearly with the customer and your partner
* Safely pack, move, and unpack the customer's belongings
* Help out with truck inspections and equipment inventory
* Complete the move paperwork and customer payment
* Check in with the office
* End the day on a great note!
* Experience in general labor, landscaping, construction, operations, fleet or warehouse helpful!
We began this business as a father-son team in early 2007, and have committed ourselves to being the premier Delaware moving company. Although it was a difficult economic time for our industry when we first opened our doors, the work ethic of our team and customization of our services offered a great value to our customers. We have grown to operate multiple trucks and employ dozens of outstanding local drivers, movers and customer service representatives who all help build our reputation as the \"Movers Who Care?.\"
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 100% drug free
* Excellent customer service skills
* Professional attitude and demeanor
* Experience in general labor, landscaping, construction or warehouse helpful
* Strong logic and math skills
* Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
* Good hand-eye coordination
* Valid driver's license and good driving record
Associated topics: crew, grass cutter, groundskeeper, laborer, landscape, loader, maintain, non skilled, operator, roofing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...