Deposits/Payments Relationship Manager - Fintech and Data Analytics
Compensation: $80,380.00 - $148,720.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Manages deposit intense middle
market, commercial customers within the Fintech and Data Analytics Industry
Segment. Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully
prospecting for new deposit and payment product and treasury management
business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships. Manages
the non-credit risk for customer portfolio. Monitors and enhances profitability
of all assigned relationships. Sources prospects and develops new customer
relationships. Provides financial advice to customers; sells appropriate bank
products and services to those prospects and clients; identifies and makes
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of experience in commercial deposit management
- Excellent relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Considerable knowledge of deposit products and treasury management services
- Thorough knowledge of commercial credit and credit quality
- Advanced knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
**Job:** Relationship Management
**Primary Location:** CA-CA-Los Angeles
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 190028760
**Other Locations:** United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Associated topics: commission, customer, client, health, healthcare, lead sales agent, outside sales, phone, sales, sales associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...