Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We're looking for people who do more than good work.
We're looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU?Protect This House?!
Under Armour is looking for a Design Ambassador with a passion for developing and inspiring creative talent and workplaces, as well as serving as the face of and voice of Design for Footwear, Apparel, and Innovation. Evangelize Under Armour's design culture and creatively connect with design talent to generate candidate leads in partnership with recruiting building pipeline for future open roles at the entry, experienced and leadership levels.
Design & Innovation Branding:
* Generate excitement about and attraction to Under Armour's design culture, both internally and externally through branding efforts * Partner with internal and external partners to create, define and tell the Under Armour innovation and design story through various and diverse mediums * Drive Under Armour's social media presence within the innovation and design communities. * Contribute content to our handles, create original content and blog posts. * Keep a pulse on and engage where industry professionals are going for new content to build our external presence * Build a social following to engage current and future innovators and designers. * Share inspiring ideas and teammate stories to create \"buzz\" around Under Armour as an exciting place to learn, develop and grow careers
Design & Innovation Community / Talent Development:
* Seek out, attend, plan and execute relevant events within the Design community - thinking imaginatively about events and learning (i.e. art shows, design week, classes) * Create and support innovation and design teams within multiple Under Armour locations to foster a strong creative community and that have a significant impact on our culture. Build points of engagement, including but not limited to: * Internal competitions where teammates participate and submit their creative works * Internal art shows promoting teammate expressions of their personal craft * Identify opportunities to bring teammate's personal creative interests to work to foster environment and promote thinking outside the box * Lead culture building activities within multiple campuses to drive a collaboration across innovation and design * Create tools and deliver coaching and development programs for emerging design and innovation talent in partnership with Under Armour's learning team * Inspire teammates with a passion for the UA design purpose to encourage collaboration in order to effectively allow for contribution to the creative process at all levels where there is a shared understanding and belief in defining UA aesthetic for today and the future
Design & Innovation Pipelining / Recruiting:
* Elevate the candidate experience throughout the innovation and design recruiting lifecycle. Play a strategic role at each milestone including talent sourcing and pipelining, candidate interviews and assessments, design project administration and evaluationand pre-onboarding activities. * Seek out and meet with prospective design and innovation professionals. Build a pipeline of talent, and stay engaged with top talent for current or future openings. Leverage pipeline to explore additional referrals and new industries and companies to identify top talent. * Build an intern pipeline through strategic relationships and activities with Design Schools and harvest early career pipeline * Develop brand recognition and successfully promote career opportunities and benefits of joining UA * Track talent leads through relationship management tools and provide analytics around candidate development efforts. * Work with cross-functional teams to develop inclusion and diversity strategy within Innovation and Design to enhance the company's ability to attract, develop, and retain a high performing, diverse workforce
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCTION AND EXPERIENCE:
* 10 years of experience a creative environment working closely with a creative and/or innovative team * Project management experience preferred * Embody the creative energy that Under Armour promotes * Experience as a designer or working closely with designers or creative professionals * Team leadership and team building experience with a proven track record of engaging and maintaining strong talent networks * Able to blend a realistic and honest view of Under Armour's innovation and design roles, while highlighting and building excitement around the creative opportunities currently available or in the future * Relatable, honest and strong understanding of design aesthetic * Strong cross-functional, relationship building abilities * Ability to project manage and manage multiple projects simultaneously * Well versed in building a cohesive social media strategy
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.