The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to put children first. UNICEF has helped save more children's lives than any other humanitarian organization, by providing health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more. UNICEF USA supports UNICEF's work through fundraising, advocacy and education in the United States. Together, we are working toward the day when no children die from preventable causes and every child has a safe and healthy childhood. For more information, visit www.unicefusa.org.
Temporary Coordinator, Corporate Partnership Development
Reporting to the Senior Director, Corporate Partnership Development, the Temporary Coordinator will contribute to UNICEF USA's mission and the fulfillment on the Business Development side of the Corporate Partnerships team by assisting in all operations matters.
Key Responsibilities/Outcomes (include but are not limited to):
* Coordinate with relevant UNICEF and UNICEF USA departments on proposal development
* Provide strategic research and create corporate briefs to identify alignment with prospects
* Update records in BBCRM (Blackbaud CRM) system
* Perform market research and data analysis to support assessments of new opportunities
* Submit and track due diligence requests to UNICEF
* Serve as the team liaison with UNICEF Corporate Social Responsibility
* Manage weekly reports
* Create and compile resources/materials for team use
* Assist with special events and retreats for Business Development team ? conference and attendee lists, registration, etc.
* Manage department leadership's calendars and expenses; coordinate team meetings
* Other projects as needed
* Bachelor's degree with a minimum of two years relevant work experience
* Proven ability to prioritize, work independently, and handle multiple, complex tasks simultaneously
* Ability to build relationships with individuals with diverse personalities and styles and at different levels of seniority
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment
* Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office
* Must demonstrate UNICEF USA Core Values: Trust, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, and Service
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
UNICEF USA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.