Global Financial Crimes Center of Excellence Program Analyst, Associate - New York - 10007
UNION BANK, N.A.
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Reporting into the Program Manager of Financial Crimes CoE Operations, this new position Program Analyst has been created for the purpose of establishment and ongoing support for the GFCD Operations Centers of Excellence (CoE) for BTMU. This role will be located in New York or Tempe.
The role holder is responsible for capacity planning and reporting for GFCD COE's covering the GFCD Operational areas including KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Alert Assessment & Investigation for Sanctions and AML. This role will include coordination, planning and reporting while working with key stakeholders that include Global Operations Heads and Regional COE Heads and the respective teams.
* In connection with the Global Financial Crimes program ?
oCapacity Planning: Coordinate the capacity requirements for the COE operational staffing to support the GFCD \"share service-based\" operating model where financial crimes expertise is delivered consistently and in accordance with global standards
oReporting and Analysis: Ongoing management, monitoring, analysis and reporting of the team's operational plans including the development of staffing models and resource requirement, closely working with COE Program Managers, Global Operations, SME's and COE Heads.
oReview and analyze external and internal business drivers (including, but not limited to industry trends, regulatory guidance, management feedback and global initiatives) to assess the impact to the program and recommend adjustments as necessary
oAnticipate and interpret capacity requirements to generate accurate demand trends and forecasts
oDrive alignment around capacity management best practices, including service design and performance assessment, data collection and analysis, and reporting standards
oProficiency in reporting project progress through dashboard presentations, forecasting, trend analysis, and management reporting
oAbility to independently operate and participate in a cross-functional team oriented environment
oActively identify, resolve, and escalate challenges
oContinuously define and evolve the Capacity Management and Forecasting process
oSupport design, development, and implementation of automated processes for gathering, populating and maintaining capacity and system utilization data.
oGlobal Coordination & Communication: Through the planning, monitoring, reporting processes maintain communications with key stakeholders. Work closely with the program managers and regional managers to serve as the central point of contact for tracking program deliverables and action plans to ensure timely and effective execution of the program.
oSupport the development and requirements to build operational efficiency, effectiveness and drive global consistency.
oWork collaboratively across functional teams within GFCD to ensure effective and efficient operations with clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
* A Bachelor's degree is required.
* 5 plus years of internal or financial industry and compliance experience, preferably within a global organization in a role directly involved with capacity planning, change management and program enhancement. 3 + years of direct knowledge and experience with capacity planning and operational execution
* Strong analytical, detail orientation, critical thinking, problem solving, organization and planning skills
* Proven excellence in execution in complex and demanding situations
* Collaborative with strong interpersonal communication skills
* Systemic thinker across enterprise
* Process oriented coupled with a strong ability to develop appropriate program enhancing strategies
* Experience in developing/enhancing financial crimes-related programs within existing structures
* Excel proficiency and presentation development skills utilizing power point
* An Enterprise Risk Management perspective
* Thorough understanding of an effective financial crimes risk management framework
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Proven skills necessary to successfully support a critical function within a diverse and complex organization and effectively coordinate between multiple business and support units
* The ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization, including Bank staff, and senior management
* Ability to work autonomously and initiate and prioritize own work
* Solid judgment and a practical approach to implementation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Associated topics: analysis, analyze, bi, business finance, business intelligence, examiner, investment analytics, law, market, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.