Service Delivery Manager - White Plains, NY
No Travel - But role is on-site in White Plains, NY
Daily commute to White Plains Required
\" A service delivery manager's role focuses on keeping clients satisfied with the company's services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients. \"
The Unisys Service Delivery Manager (SDM) provides leadership in all aspects of services delivery across all service lines within assigned Unisys account(s). Being accountable for end to end delivery, the SDM works with Unisys service/solutions providers and partners/subcontractors to ensure superior levels of client satisfaction for Unisys. The SDM provides guidance to associates based on organizational goals and company policy. Within their assigned account(s) the SDM acts as the single voice and owner of service delivery for Unisys.
* Leads Delivery of Services provided by Unisys to a particular account or group of accounts. Responsible for the successful planning, implementation and execution of the contracted services where success criteria include meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA), cost, governance, performance, quality, innovation, continuous improvement and value requirements through the effective interaction with the related service lines, solutioning groups, partners and the client.
* Responsible for establishing, leading and maintaining a skilled team of all delivery resources for an account on a daily basis.
* Acts as an advisor to service line managers to meet schedules or resolve technical or operational problems.
* Participates in Contract and Account Governance by establishing key business and professional relationships with appropriate delivery organizations to facilitate effective service delivery.
* Establishes clear communication channels with the client and internally from a strategic and operational perspective. Participates in regular service performance reviews including monthly Project Status Reviews.
* Conducts periodic meetings with clients and delivery teams - daily status updates, service level requirement reviews, continuous improvement, change control and other informal meetings. Shares focus points and success.
* Manages the statement of work. Develops and administers budgets, schedules and performance standards to maintain and optimize the cost of delivery and service.
* Achieves approved margin targets on assigned accounts and is targeted to improve account profitability. Regularly monitors and reports on financial health of the account and remedies any financial misses or anomalies.
* In conjunction with the Account Management Team, takes accountability for Service Level Agreements with the clients. Co-develops annual review of service level requirements.
* Manages contract scope and any variations and reviews outcomes of monthly operational reviews with service delivery organizations.
* Takes ownership and accountability for all client issues to satisfactory resolution. Acts as point of escalation for issues not resolvable by the service lines.
* Provides operational risk management strategies across an account and ensures that the delivery teams apply these strategies to operational delivery processes and procedures. Participates in compliance, audits, rigorous governance and SOX compliance. Participates in business continuity planning and testing.
* Participates in all levels of client satisfaction: contributes to the continuous client satisfaction improvement program. Develops and delivers regular reports on performance to Client and Unisys senior executives. Manages escalation issues with the client.
* Identifies areas for growth at the client by assisting account management in bringing new services to offer to the client. Recognizes business needs and determines if our portfolio offering may be an appropriate solution. Also drives service line continuous improvements and challenges the service lines to bring innovative solutions that add value to the client. Presents those improvements and innovations on a regular basis to the client. Where the account has a Continual Service Improvement and Innovation Program (CSIIP), provides leadership, input and support to the CSIIP for the account and drives assigned actions to completion.
* Manages the internal relationships required to deliver our service obligations. Contributes to performance reviews, individual development plans and the setting of annual objectives. Actively seeks and encourages opportunities for the growth and development of core and professional competencies for the entire Unisys delivery team.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* At least 5 years of Service Delivery Management experience in a consulting environment.
* Essential qualifications in IT, Business Administration or related disciplines.
* Requires knowledge of the business, industry, and market, as well as sales strategies, account/program management, service delivery, and financial analysis.
* A sound understanding of the major Unisys service offerings and an appreciation of evolving technologies and industry trends. Experience and understanding of the support of an IT outsourced environment, including service desk, field services, network operations, applications, infrastructure and data center environments.
* A proven track record in effective communications, managing service delivery and relationship management skills.
* Achievement of Account Financial Objectives, including Revenue and Profitability, SLA and KPI achievement, and client satisfaction targets.
Unisys is a global information technology company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
Unisys offers an incredibly competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first the day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.