United States of America
OT233: GU - NEW YORK, NY One Penn Plaza, New York, NY, 10119 USA
Responsible for managing service operations specifically for testing and violations management. This includes overseeing multiple testing teams, as well as repair/open order teams. Individual is responsible for managing the entire state testing process, including scheduling, repairs, open order coordination and execution.
Incumbent has an operational goal through coordination and management of information and resources to minimize our fine exposure due to late filings.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
* Field education training, safety training and compliance
* Testing scheduling
* Quality assurance and the customer, safety, technical support, and expenditure of labor materials and other assets.
* Lead and direct the performance of field operations
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Field experience is preferred or experience leading a technical team.
* Candidates must have excellent communication skills and able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment.
* Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* New York City Directors License preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms