- Univera Healthcare
707 Washington St
The Lifetime Healthcare Companies aim to attract the best talent from diverse socioeconomic, cultural and experiential backgrounds, to diversify our workforce and best reflect the communities we serve.
Our mission is to foster an environment where diversity and inclusion are explicitly recognized as fundamental parts of our organizational culture. We believe that diversity of thought and background drives innovation which enables us to provide leading-edge healthcare insurance and services. With that mission in mind, we recruit the best candidates from all communities, to diversify and strengthen our workforce.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors that include compassion, pride, excellence, innovation and having fun! We aim to be an employer of choice by valuing workforce diversity, innovative thinking, employee development, and by offering competitive compensation and benefits.
Solution Architects partner with EHP business professionals, Developers, Engineers, FBPMs and Analysts to design and lead the integration of IT enterprise solutions that are aligned with business objectives and core technology assets utilized by project and program teams. The overall goal of the position is to define, design and oversee the implementation of solutions compliant with the architecture of EHP in order to advance Health Plan business objectives.
Solutions Architects design integrated IT solutions built on standard IT platforms, BH leading and governing the design process over the project lifecycle. The Solutions Assessment document is the key artifact used to describe the solutions design, technical plans and standards incorporated into the overall delivery project.
* Provides design leadership, guidance and assistance in designing and applying the architecture to oversee the integration process for projects within the Health Plan.
* Leads and guides the development of various elements of the solutions architecture.
* Solicits input from IT and the business as a part of solutions architecture development.
* Helps to define and evolve developer roles and responsibilities at the Health Plan in order to ensure a greater understanding of best practices.
* Disseminates knowledge within Health Plan IT on design principles and implementation techniques via published papers and/or presentations.
* Oversees the creation, development and ratification of engineering and development standards. Mentors and assists engineering and development staff in doing so.
* Works with Data Analysts to ensure implementation of Health Plan data model within designed solutions.
* Facilitates components of the design review board process to maintain standards, disciplines and high quality in the EHP technology and solutions environment.
* Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies' mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct, and Leading to the Lifetime Way values and beliefs.
* Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
* Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
* Performs other functions as assigned by management.
Level II - In addition to level I responsibilities:
* Leads solutions architecture efforts that drive major programs (level III) that span multiple technology and business areas.
* Drives the design review board process to maintain standards, disciplines and high quality in the EHP technology and solutions environment.
We include multiple levels of classification differentiated by demonstrated knowledge, skills, and the ability to manage increasingly independent and/or complex assignments, broader responsibility, additional decision making, and in some cases, becoming a resource to others. In addition to using this differentiated approach to place new hires, it also provides guideposts for employee development and promotional opportunities.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field (or four additional years related work experience in lieu of bachelors).
* 8 years of Information Technology related experience.
* 2 years of production level experience with a contemporary software development tool set or systems/network administration tools and environments. Preference is for JAVA/J2EE experience using IBM WebSphere, BEA Weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss, or other J2EE platform. Equivalent experience with other contemporary tool sets will be considered.
* 2 years System Architecture, Integration or Development experience
Level II ? requires similar qualifications as level I, plus:
* 11 years of Information Technology related experience.
* 5 years or significant experience with large-scale systems integration projects and programs
* General Management/Leadership ? Recognized as a leader able to inspire others through conviction, vision, and the ability to formulate and articulate direction in the area of application architectures.
* Interpersonal Relations ? Sells approaches through the power of ideas rather than mandates.
* Ability to forge single-purpose commitment from others with disparate objectives
* Ability to lead the Solutions Architecture discipline across groups of projects and strategic initiatives and programs
* Ability to travel across regions
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: application architect, architect, back end, design, design pattern, expert, lead, project architect, software architect, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...