Licensed Substance Abuse Clinician / Spanish Speaking
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location LOWELL, MA 01852 US (Primary)
Career Area Professional Category Social Worker Job Description
Clinicians: (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
Spanish Speaking / experience in substance abuse
Our busy outpatient clinic is seeking licensed clinicians. This is an
opportunity to supplement your income and receive benefits! Our range
of services includes treating clients across the lifespan for mental
health and/or substance use disorders and we have prescribers on-site.
Consider joining our team and enjoy a collaborative and supportive
Minimum Qualifications: Master's degree in counseling, psychology or
Licensure: LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, Master's Level (Licensure Eligible) and
Responsibilities are as follows:
* Outpatient Clinicians offering Individual, Group and Family
* Support clients through collaboration with other medical service
providers, state agencies, other mental health services (including
crisis services), and other community agencies and resources.
* Individuals are responsible for managing their own schedules.
* Good time management skills necessary to maintain appointments and
timely record keeping.
- Excellent Benefits including 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time
Off, Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long
Term Disability, etc
- Ongoing Training and free CEU Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Individual and Group Supervision
- Active Team Member
- Flexible Schedule
* Master s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or closely
related Mental Health field from an accredited program is
* Required license eligibility with: LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT
* Substance Abuse Experience
* Experience with DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)/Trauma
* Experience with CBT Specialist for Child & Family specialist
* Individual, Group and Family treatment
Please send resume to the following email address:
Loading some great jobs for you...