Senior Manager, Strategy & Insights - Healthcare
New York - 605 3rd Ave
Univision Communications Inc. (\"Univision\"/UCI) is the leading Spanish-language media company in the United States. Our portfolio includes television, radio, digital, and mobile offerings that entertain and inform more Hispanics than any other media company in the country. Univision is headquartered in New York, with network operations in Miami, and television stations and sales offices in major cities throughout the United States.
In an effort to better serve our customers in the rapidly changing media and advertising environment, Univision's Strategy & Insights (S&I) Healthcare team has embarked on an aggressive and exciting mission to super serve our advertisers. Our mission is to be an integral resource to client-side marketers, helping them build their businesses by connecting them with Hispanic consumers.
Category Business Intelligence
* Develop in-depth understanding of healthcare category business drivers and brand strategies, as well as healthcare consumer/patient values, beliefs, behaviors, and barriers
* Build expertise in advanced analysis of healthcare market data, identifying insights about healthcare categories and Hispanic consumers/patients, and translating into compelling sales stories
* Analyze Hispanic healthcare trends using statistical techniques, mathematical models, and statistical analysis software
* Collaborate with S&I team members and cross-functionally develop presentations with compelling stories that effectively showcase the Hispanic market opportunity for healthcare businesses, including biopharma companies, hospitals, health insurers, and others
* Participate in internal brainstorms, ideations and Univision proprietary research projects
* Present research results through reports, charts, and tables
* Create and disseminate healthcare landscape news and information to help teams stay ahead of industry events and happenings
* Conduct primary and secondary market research, and collect Hispanic healthcare data to better understand Hispanic impact on healthcare brands and categories, and to identify areas of opportunity
* Derive insights from market research and data to enable development of Univision strategies, drive understanding of Hispanics to inform compelling business cases, and size the business opportunity for clients
* Provide data and statistics in order to help publish white papers and articles for the media
* Strategic and creative thinker able to analyze and translate data into actionable insights and effective presentations
* Self-starter and team player who initiates innovative ideas and solutions to everyday and emerging situations
* Knowledge and experience with statistical analysis
* Familiarity with syndicated marketing research tools such as MRI, Scarborough, Kantar, AdViews
* Experience with interpreting and forecasting market trends especially for multicultural segments of the industry
* 2+ years of experience at a pharmaceutical/consumer health organization, media or research company, advertising agency, or service company
* Hispanic/multi-cultural, brand marketing, advertising or research a plus
* Strong preference for experience with programming language and statistical analysis software such as R, SAS, STATA, SQL and Python
* Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
* Strong written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
* College degree required
* Native Spanish language proficiency
* Familiarity with healthcare data resources such as Nielsen Target Track or Symphony Health a plus
Univision offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and a 401(k) plan.
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision is the leading media company serving Hispanic America. The company's broadcast assets include Univision Network, one of the top television networks in the U.S. regardless of language and the most-watched Spanish-language broadcast network in the country; UniM?s, a leading Spanish-language broadcast television network; and Univision Local Media, which owns and/or operates 64 television stations and 58 radio stations in major U.S. Hispanic markets and Puerto Rico. Univision Cable Networks consists of Univision Deportes Network (UDN), the most-watched Spanish-language sports cable network in the U.S.; Galavisi?n, the most-watched U.S. Spanish-language entertainment cable network; Univision tlnovelas, a 24-hour Spanish-language cable network dedicated to telenovelas; ForoTV, a 24-hour Spanish-language cable network dedicated to international news; and an additional suite of cable offerings - De Pel?cula, De Pel?cula Cl?sico, Bandamax, Ritmoson and Telehit. Univision's cable portfolio also includes FUSION TV, an English-language news and lifestyle cable network; an investment in El Rey Network, a general entertainment English-language cable network. The company also owns and operates several premier digital destinations including Univision Now, a direct-to-consumer, on-demand and live streaming subscription service; Univision.com, the most-visited Spanish-language website among U.S. Hispanics; and Uforia, a digital music application featuring multimedia music content. The company's assets also include the digital brands associated with the Gizmodo Media Group and The Onion.
Univision es la principal empresa de medios de comunicaci?n al servicio de la comunidad hispana en Estados Unidos. Las propiedades de difusi?n de la compa??a incluyen Univision, una de las principales cadenas en EE. UU., independientemente de idioma, y la cadena de se?al abierta en espa?ol de mayor sinton?a en el pa?s; UniM?s, una destacada cadena de se?al abierta en espa?ol, y Medios Locales de Univision, que es propietaria u opera 64 estaciones de televisi?n y 58 emisoras de radio en los principales mercados hispanos de EE. UU. y Puerto Rico. Univision Cable Networks consta de Univision Deportes Network (UDN), la cadena deportiva por cable en espa?ol de mayor sinton?a de EE. UU.; Galavisi?n, la cadena de entretenimiento por cable en espa?ol de mayor sinton?a en EE. UU., Univision tlnovelas, una cadena por cable en espa?ol que trasmite 24 horas al d?a y se dedica a telenovelas; ForoTV, una cadena por cable en espa?ol que trasmite las 24 horas del d?a y se dedica a noticias internacionales, y un conjunto adicional de ofrecimientos por cable: De Pel?cula, De Pel?cula Cl?sico, Bandamax, Ritmoson y Telehit. Adem?s, la cartera en cable de Univision incluye FUSION TV, una cadena por cable de noticias y estilo de vida en ingl?s, as? como la participaci?n en El Rey Network, una cadena por cable de entretenimiento general en ingl?s. La compa??a tambi?n es propietaria y opera varios destacados destinos digitales, incluidos Univision NOW, un servicio directo al consumidor de suscripci?n a streaming en vivo a solicitud; Univision.com, el sitio de internet en espa?ol m?s visitado por los hispanos de EE. UU., y Uforia, una aplicaci?n digital con contenido musical en medios m?ltiples. Entre las propiedades de la compa??a tambi?n se encuentran marcas digitales asociadas a Gizmodo Media Group y The Onion.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled