Human Resources at U.S. Bank is at the forefront of continuing to integrate our people strategy into our corporate and brand strategies, keeping our employees and customers at the center of everything we do.
The Director of Organizational Effectiveness will be a collaborative, inclusive, results-oriented leader who thrives in a fast-paced workplace, can transform strategy into operational goals and objectives, and produce measurable outcomes. This role reports to the CHRO, and drive progress horizontally across the company by developing, guiding, and implementing comprehensive, integrated strategic planning and continuous improvement programs and initiatives across U.S. Bank.
While this role is located within the U.S. Bank footprint, a significant amount of the work will be in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Those outside of the Minneapolis area can expect significant travel.
Overall responsibilities include business leadership, improved internal and external customer satisfaction, organizational effectiveness, service quality and delivery, employee engagement, cost reduction, and organizational communication across our teams, departments, functions and the U.S. Bank Enterprise.
Our Ideal candidate will have experience building and leading a team with a track record of success developing continuous improvement strategies, and have experience implementing effective change management and communications programs in an agile, large, complex organizational environment.
In this role, you will support enterprise-wide initiatives aimed at enhancing organizational performance through data and analytics. You will partner with key business leaders to drive business assessments, end-to-end design, deployment approaches, and reinforcement of organizational effectiveness solutions. You will measure the effectiveness of these initiatives and report results to key stakeholders.
* Master's degree in Human Resources, Change Management, Organization Effectiveness and/or Organizational Development preferred
* Ability to apply a structured change leadership approach and methodology for the people-side change caused by projects and change efforts
* Minimum 10 years of relevant experience required
* Data driven and analytically savvy
* Prior experience with business transformation and change communications desired
* Expertise in understanding pain points in an organization and how to solve them
* Familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures in organizational development and change management
* A history of mentoring and or teaching others to use organizational change, and/or learning methodologies in an agile environment
* Exceptional consultative skills and proven ability to scope and lead complex projects needed to move the business forward
* Ability to develop a set of actionable and targeted change leadership plans, including a communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan
* Ability to identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
Associated topics: benefit, benefit specialist, employee, enrollment, human resource, hunter, interview, talent accquisition, talent management, train