Accountants, don't get lost in the numbers! Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Accountant. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you. At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Accountant and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Senior Accountant your typical day may involve:
- Performing assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual general ledger closing processes
- Assisting in the development of financial statements and reports
- Reviewing and explaining variances to budget/forecast and to previous reporting periods on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Preparing journal entries and monthly account reconciliations
- Working closely with other functional areas and business management to resolve issues and support achievement of business goals
- Experience working in a large company
- Experience with a large ERP system, such as Oracle
- Operational accounting, general ledger accounting
- Ability to be efficient
As a Senior Accountant, you'll have the opportunity to leverage your financial expertise, organizational skills, and multi-tasking abilities. It's a great opportunity to take your accounting career to the next level!
Here's what you will need to succeed as a Senior Accountant:
Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
5+ years of experience
CPA or CPA candidate
Public accounting experience; Big 4, desired
Proficient in business related software: Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, etc.