Loading some great jobs for you...
The Help desk currently supports 60+ different University and Higher Education establishments across the United States. Contractors will consist of:
* Faculty (Teachers, Professors, Deans, Instructors, Instructional Designers)
* Staff (CIO's, Directors, Admin Assistants, Registrars, Financial Aid, Lab Assistants, Facilities, Janitorial)
* Students (Dual Enrolled High School, Freshman, Post Graduate, Doctorate and Continuing Education)
* Internal SunGard Higher Education Employees (Onsite support, Leadership, Interoffice)
Superior Customer Service
White Glove telephone customer servicing skill
Ability to speak technically and patiently with people with a wide variety of experiences and skill levels; technology based or otherwise.
Technical experience with:
* Microsoft Windows XP, VISTA, 7
* Macintosh OS Support (This is a skill set that we need to start receiving in the candidates that we bring on)
* Microsoft Exchange Environments
* Microsoft Office Suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
* Basic HTML
* Basic Microsoft Server
* Active Directory Implementations
* Novel Implementations
* Printer Software Installation
The average calls can consist of:
* Password Resets for a wide variety of systems
* Operating System navigation and assistance
* Email Troubleshooting
* Troubleshooting Printing issues
* Escalating high priority/class in session issues to onsite staff with urgency.
* Assisting students with navigation and usage of Learning Management Systems
* Assisting Faculty with design and troubleshooting of Online Course Content
$12.50 an hour
Associated topics: answer, client, client service, customer service representative, representative, service call, service representative, support specialist, telephone, telephone activation specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.