- $107,040.00 -160,420.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
- Administer and build complex Development Continuous Integration pipelines. Design Build plans, assist developers with failures and manage software configurations. Ensure end-to-end deployments succeed and AWS resources come up in an automated fashion. Plans Cloud environment and implements plan.
- Provides direction to developers with server troubleshooting and application errors due to environmental issues. Debug Production Outages and take actions resulting from root cause analysis. Monitor Production Environment and take action to keep systems stable and running.
- Leads Production Migrations (off-hours) and provide off-hour support when needed to troubleshoot problems with mission-critical applications.
- Mentor and guide more junior colleagues. Assist others with their tasks and educate them to become more knowledgeable and independent.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required.
- 2+ years of proven experience with Linux Administration, Windows Administration, and IIS Management. Deep understanding of IIS concepts and settings.
- 2+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2, S3, CloudFormation, CLI, Lambda, SQS, DynamoDb
- Deep knowledge of multiple monitoring tools and how to mine them for advanced data
- Proficient in: Bash, Chef, Powershell, Python, XML, Web concepts such as REST APIs and SPA, HTTP Get and Post
- Demonstrated mastery of Development tools and methodologies, such as Firewall concepts, network connectivity, XML config files, Rest API calls, HTTP Headers and Response Codes
- Deep experience and knowlegde with Continuous Integration/Deployment Technologies: Atlassian Bamboo, Octopus Deploy, MSBuild, NUnit, GIT, Maven, Docker.
- Must have passion for technology and focused on automation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: application, backend, back end, develop, devops, programming, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...