What you'll be doing...
Verizon's launch of 5G service will usher in a new era of functionality. 5G is the fifth generation of wireless technology, but users will know it as the key to unlocking only previously imagined experiences. It means a faster and more powerful network, with a massive impact on how we live, work and play. The connectivity benefits of 5G will transform the way we think about media and entertainment.
As the Manager for Lifestyle Brands, you'll be responsible for shaping the strategy and driving the end to end execution of 5G Signature Experiences to exemplify the power and capabilities of 5G network connectivity. You'll do this by bringing to life rich and immersive applications that take full advantage of the 5G network.
* Create the overall strategy for Lifestyle Brand content experiences that showcase the capabilities of Verizon's 5G Network.
* Define product vision, roadmap and OKRs for Lifestyle Brands.
* Work closely with content partners, studios, brands, and developers to define best in class experiences and work with those partners to bring them to market.
* Write and prioritize user stories and journeys.
* Identify, cultivate, establish and maintain strong relationships with key brands across fashion, design, technology, food, hospitality, health/wellness and more, influencers, partners and cultural insiders to develop first-of-its-kind original content in new/emerging media formats (e.g., AR/VR).
* Identify, assess, built, pilot and test new experiences, products, product features and on-going feature enhancements for Lifestyle Brands on Verizon's 5G network.
* Identify specific cultural moments to meaningfully take part in.
* Be the subject matter expert for Lifestyle Brands and have a deep understanding for why they are so successful in driving customer engagement, loyalty and membership.
* Ideate and build business cases for new product solutions and experiences for Lifestyle Brands.
* Lead the coordination of key project concepts from strategy and development, to launching and tracking execution and exposure against established KPIs.
* Represent Verizon in any external meetings and industry events to enhance the marketing and branding efforts.
What we're looking for...
You are steeped in creative culture and deeply knowledgeable about fashion, design, technology, food, film, literature and music. You are passionate about new technologies, emerging content formats and new media platforms that enable brands to build stronger connections with their customers. You are a creative and innovative thinker who not only appreciates building unique experiences but also understands the practical steps that takes, and is able to leverage (and build upon) your existing network of peers and partners from across social media communities and creative cultural communities.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or Creative fields of study.
* Three or more years of experience at a Lifestyle Brand in a branding/identity, content creation, product or marketing role.
* Four or more years of experience in product strategy, development, and/or marketing role, ideally for a Lifestyle Brand.
* Deep experience engaging with audiences across multiple touchpoints including online, social, retail and cultural events.
* Experience working with AR, VR, 360 degree video and/or gaming solutions.
* Experience in collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders including development, network, finance, strategy, marketing, advertising and sales teams.
* Experience managing a project/product/service from concept through to execution and optimization.
* Understanding of emerging technologies & how we can leverage those to enable brands to drive engagement and build loyalty.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.