What you'll be doing...
The Omni organization is building a centralized product management practice across all customer touch points to deliver a \"One Verizon\" experience. The organization will be a key enabler to delivering the business plan by driving transformation.
Our winning strategy is to deliver a customer first, digitally enabled experience. This organization is uniquely positioned, owning the end-to-end customer journey for Verizon. This enables an intelligent, connected, customer centric ecosystem. We are passionate about delivering delightful digital first experiences to our customers across their lifecycle.
As a member of the Loyalty team, this role will work with internal partners to reimagine the customer loyalty experience in an omni-channel environment. This focus will include supporting Verizon Up, Verizon's loyalty program that rewards customers for simply being with Verizon. The role will also be tasked with crafting surprise & delight experiences aimed at strengthening Verizon's relationship with customers.
* Partner with cross-functional teams to define experience aspiration & strategy for core customer journeys.
* Help define the product vision, objectives, requirements for digital products and live experiences.
* Provide expertise and leadership across internal teams including internal Digital Operations, Engineering, Product, UX Design, Marketing and other organizations.
* Analyze customer behavior data to identify insights and define tactical plans to execute.
* Engage with stakeholders to drive omni experience solutioning efforts across business, design and engineering partners.
* Effectively communicate objectives, data analysis, and solutions to both executives and working team members.
* Define use case scenarios of the customer journeys & optimal customer engagement for omni experiences.
* Craft user stories to document experience updates.
* Organize feature backlog to optimize delivery in alignment with business priorities.
* Lead delivery of experience features backlog in partnership with engineering and the business.
* Define common tools and systems in partnership with Engineering.
* Act as a fierce customer experience advocate leading culture initiatives to embed design thinking and a channel agnostic mentality within the organization.
What we're looking for...
You are an independent thinker, strong collaborator and partner with attention to detail. You are empathetic and excellent at building strong relationships with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders from across the business. You have the ability to influence without authority and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Bachelor's degree.
* MBA or other relevant Master's Degree Preferred.
* Three or more years' experience in customer experience, product management, e-commerce, or omni-channel lifecycle management; experience with loyalty programs/websites/applications.
* Understands the tenets of segmentation and personalization capabilities to consider highly personalized experiences.
* Understanding the use of research and A/B testing to optimize digital experiences.
* Agile certification and/or experience working in an Agile environment preferred; experience with Product Development/Management tools (Jira / Confluence).
* Experience in journey mapping, design thinking and service design.
* Working knowledge of web content best practices including UX disciplines.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task