- Veterans Sourcing Group
- $107,040.00 -160,420.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
JOB TITLE: ETL DeveloperLOCATION: Jersey City, NJ Main Skills: ETL Tools SSIS, SSRS, SQL or Oracle framework, scripting, client server (Java or .net)JOB DESCRIPTION:
ETL Developer who has experience in developing enterprise ETL solutions and demonstrates expert-level knowledge in SQL Server and or Oracle application framework. The successful candidate will be responsible for all phases of in-house application development and third-party package customization and implementation. This includes business requirement analysis, program design, coding, testing, implementing and maintaining/supporting the systems.Technical Skills:
- Technical leadership qualities.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 8-10+ years of experience in SQL Server and or Oracle-based application development and architectural technologies. Preferably in the financial services industry.
- 8-10+ years of experience with ETL tools (SSIS) and Data Integration projects.
- 5-7+ years of experience with ETL tools (SSRS).
- DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server
- ETL/Data Integration tools (SSIS) ? Expert Level
- SSRS ? Expert Level
- System optimization experience ? Expert Level
- Shell scripting or Perl scripts
- Java, .Net, C# is a plus
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems.
- SVN and Jenkins experience required.
- TIDAL job schedule is a plus.
- IBM Urban Code or similar tool is a plus.
- Wolters Kluwer One Sum X or Axiom XL is a huge plus.
Associated topics: application, back end, c#, perl, python, sdet, software developer, software engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...