- Veterans Sourcing Group
10 Bayside Terrace
Position: Sr Web .Net Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 7 months contract & High possibility of extensionMINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS OR EXPERIENCE:Business Knowledge and Skills
- At least 8 years of prior work experience with at least 3 or more in the banking sector;
- Experience in working with mobile platforms (both iOS and Android) at least a good understanding of the framework and mobile deployments.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented programming and Design Patterns
- Multi-threading applications for high volume processing
- Deep understanding of MS SQL Server databases
- Strong understanding of Windows Server, IIS and Windows Security
- Experience working with event/queue based processes (IBM MQ is preferred)
- Expertise with tools/applications such as Microsoft Office, MS Visio, MS Project, TFS
- Experience with software installations and configurations in various environments
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues under pressure and in a timely manner
- Ability to analyze and document business and process flows
- Understanding of both Windows and Unix/Linux based systems;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or related field;
- Ability to work with end users, technical staff and management as necessary.
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills;
- Needs to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Associated topics: application architect, back end, c#, design pattern, develop, expert, programming, senior software developer, senior software engineer, software architect
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...