The Director of Business Development for Managed Care is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of the organization's marketing, relationship building, and business development initiatives to meet referral and admission/enrollment growth targets and objectives for the organizations Managed Long Term Care Plans (MLTC and MAP), and to ensure all marketing rules, compliance, and regulations set forth by CMS and SDOH are followed and enforced.
The Director of Business Devp for Managed Care leads and manages a team of experienced marketing professionals and licensed Medicare sales representatives to execute strategies and business initiatives to drive growth.
Oversees the promotion of volume growth through strategic market analysis, business planning and strategy, implementation and analysis, as well as reporting of the MLTC and MAP Plans market competition.
Formal Education and Job-Related Experience
This position requires a minimum formal education of Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 8 years job-related experience.
* Oversee the planning, development and execution of the organization's business development initiatives to meet referral and admission/enrollment growth targets and objectives for the organizations Managed Long Term Care Plans (MLTC and MAP).
* Manage referrers and lead the collaboration as well as serve as the liaison with executive leadership.
* Coordinate business advertising and support strategy and all marketing communications.
* Manage budget and a team of employees. develop marketing talent and future capacity.
* Provide leadership and innovation support, including value proposition planning and development. Motivate, coach, and serve as a role model for employees
* Develop and monitor performance metrics of team and referral sources to assess business case benefits, customer satisfaction.
* Continuously monitor external, competitive environment to ensure VillageCareMAX takes advantage of opportunities.
* Develop, manage, and oversee execution of all marketing special projects and strategies.
* Develop and update yearly Marketing Plan with the NYS DOH.