VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting a well-respected Maine critical access hospital in seeking a full-time Gastroenterologist for a bread and butter solo practice. Details include:
* Employed position with limited call
* Office in state-of-the-art medical office building adjacent to the hospital
* Full-time or part-time options available
* Extensive support systems and staff
* Offering a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including a sign-on bonus and seven weeks off (includes holidays, vacation and sick time)
* Visa candidates are welcome to apply
* Join a 25-bed critical access hospital with multiple specialties on-site including family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, general surgery, gastroenterology, neurology, endocrinology, pediatrics and anesthesiology
* Full-time hospitalist service on-site
* Located in the beautiful, rolling hills of central Maine
* Live within an hour of the world-renowned Sugarloaf Ski and Golf Resort
* Excellent neighborhoods and schools for young families
* Located just one hour from Bangor and Portland, and only three hours from Boston and Quebec
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Loading some great jobs for you...