The Associate Director of Case Management assists the Program Director in managing the delivery of services to clients with the ultimate objective of assisting clients achieve independent living. In the absence of the Program Director, the Associate Director of Case Management assumes the responsibilities of that position. Provide supervision to case management staff and recreation specialist. Provide on call support 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
The position requires a Master's Degree in a related field and five years of relevant experience including two years in a supervisory capacity, managing shifts and implementing programs.
* Oversee case management services and case management supervision.
* Facilitate staff meetings and case conferences.
* Manage client grievances and provide assistance with client related issues.
* Oversee placement targets and gather client-related data for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
* Refer clients to the appropriate service providers.
* Perform quality assurance reviews related to auditing client charts and CARES use.
* Assume program management responsibilities in the absence of the Program Director.
* Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Associated topics: business development, case manager, case management, development, development manager, liaison, manage, office manager, plan, program development