The front desk monitor/receptionist answers telephone calls and takes messages for staff, receives and assists visitors, receives and routes deliveries, aids residents, and controls front door access.
High school diploma or GED. Must possess a polite and pleasant manner, be efficient and firm, and have the ability to operate a busy front desk/security operation. Must be able to perform diverse tasks with ease and maintain confidentiality.
* Greet all visitors and assist them with direction or announce their arrival to staff or residents. * Ensure that all clients sign in and out as required.
* Route mail and deliveries as required.
* Handle or assist in crisis intervention.
* Follow assigned procedures in emergency situations.
* Perform other related duties as required.
EFFECT ON END RESULTS
* Visitors are assisted promptly and courteously. * Client locations can be tracked at all times. * Mail and deliveries are routed to the appropriate people.
* Crises are handled according to agency policy.
* Emergency situations are responded to according to agency policy.
* Related duties are performed completely, accurately and on time.
* CLOSING STATEMENTS:
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.